High grade fever and cough with chills for 3 yr old. Chest X ray says left base is hazy. Any concern ?

my child is 3 yrs old and she is suffering from high grade fever n cough for the past 5 days and she started gettings chills from yesterday..we were asked to take a blood test n X-ray of chest.. the blood report says her wbc count is 25,100/cumm, differential count polymorphs is 87%, lymphocytes is 9%,eosinophils is 4%, platelet count is 3,61,000/cumm, widal sal-typhi-o as positive 1:40 dilution, sal-typhi-h as positive 1:40 dilution.. Her chest X-ray says left base is hazy? soft tissue overlap. I would like to know what the reports reveal of my childs health condition?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012