High fever, sore throat, sore tummy, loss of appetite, weakness. Is it serious?

My 14 yr old daughter started with a 103 degrees fever and chills last night at 7pm....she felt achy all over and tired....this morning she woke up after 12 hrs of sleep and complained of sore throat , sore tummy, no appetite and has a fever of 100.9 and has slept all day today.....she is drinking lots but cannot eat and can hardly talk cause of her throat being sore. She has no energy and when she gets up to go to the bathroom, she is dizzy and weak...when should I be really concerned and take her to the hospital? It hasn t been 24 hrs yet, but this isn t like her to sleep 12 hrs and then all day long and not eat anything.....
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012