High fever followed by stomach cramps, burning on urination, BM, tests showed pus cells in urine, traces of mucus in stools. Advise?

Dear Doctor, I had some heavy fever and felt some chills last week on my day of travel from London to Mumbai, India. On return the fever subsided in 2 days time..howere I started to get heavy pain/ cramps in stomach and burning sensation in urine and while passing stools . The CBC reports were normal however the urine report shows pus cells 1-2 H.P.F and stool routine shows PUS cells 2-3 H.P.F , Trace of Mucus and Ocassional Epithelial cells in stool. I continue to have the ocassional pain in stomach and heavy burning while passing stool around the anus .Please advice. Thanks, Bhavin
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012