High ferritin count in the blood test. How can I lower the iron in blood?

i have high ferritin count in my blood test 350, I eat super healthy food no meat but lots of greeen leafy vegetables like kale quinoa, nuts and dried fruits, I drink a few glasses of red wine every night, I am more of a vegeterian, I have stopped eating rice and gluten for the last 6 weeks, so my main food is salmon, vegetables, lentils chickpeas, eggs.
how can I lower the iron in my blood what food should I eat do I need to stopdrinking red wine? please help
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013