High blood pressure, taken amlong and anxit, taking concor cor and amlong, rashes in hand. Should i continue tablet?

hello doctor, i am martin (male 27 yrs 74 kg weight bpo staff) have got high blood pressure for a period of three months in the range of 160/100 mmhg and ldl level 166 mg/dl and the doctor (general physician) prescribed Amlong 2.5 mg and anxit 2.5 mg. after two months i checked with blood test and my ldl level 170 mg/dl and still didn t get reduced so i had met another doctor (interventional cardiologist ) he advised me take concor cor 2.5 mg in the morning and amlong 2.5 mg in night.. now i feel better but because of concor cor 2.5 mg i got allergy rashes in my hand..shall i continue with the tablet or have to change the drug?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012