High blood pressure, pain in left side. Normal Echo. Not smoker

yes hi, i am 60 year old male. active, swim at least 3 times a week, half an hour. walk in the pool for 80 minutes. over the last two years, i have been developing high blood pressure , of some times 180/110 and mostly 160 / 100 or 90. i also have a sever pain in my left side that comes and goes, that changes from my left side to over my heart and to upper part of my left hand . i have visited so many doctors. i had an eco and ecg . my eco is normal and my ecg is same as all previous ones which shows some acitivites. i had an ecg in dubai and dr told me i had two heart attacks but i am not aware of any heart attacks. i am not a smoker and never smoked. i am 5.7 and about 190 -200 lbs.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012