High blood pressure even after taking medicines

my husband has high bp and is taking medication, his blood pressure went up to 190/60 even though his taking tablets?? Should i be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.the normal range of bp is 140/90 for an your husbands case it 190 in place of 140,which is high.the variation in bp can be because of many reasons increase salt intake,anxiety,stress and incomplete rest to body due to hectic life.So give him law salt diet,avoid junk foods,make him exercise regularly.Keep measuring bp regularly and if still not on target see your doctor.