High blood pressure despite taking betaseric. Loss of balance. Need help

why is my b.p. since 2 mos.ago seems to be high. waking up it is usually 175 70, 2 hrs later it will be 145/59. It varies from time to time, but what I am concerned about is the diastolic no. I want your help.
Also I have another problem that has been bothering me for about four years and not a Dr. could find the problem.
I had an MRI which was o.k., I was given Betaseric and no help. Five times I lost my balance and fell!
I have confidence in you and I hope you have an answer for my worries.
Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013