High blood pressure, chest pain, hot flashes, no sweating, tiredness, eye pain. Side effects of medicines?

I have been having problems with my bp being high and bad reactions to bp medicines for two years. everytime i go to the ER they say they do not think it is my heart . Blood good. My BP has been running 160 over 110 to 115 for the last week. lot of pain in my chest last two days. hot feeling like i m flushed but not sweating...extremely tired and eyes hurt. i think i might be having bad reactions to either labeterlol or nitrostat. don t a loss. any thoughts
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012