High blood pressure and palpitations. Taking metroprolol and losartan. Lighthearted and jittery feeling. Abnormal iron levels. Need medication change?

Hi I am 49 and have high blood pressure . I have been having a problem with heart palpitations for a while and my doctor seems to think it is anxiety . I take 25mg of metoprolol succ er and 25 mg lorasatan, Lately I have been feeling really lighted headed and jittery, found out my iron level is 10.9. Do you think it is the iron level making me lighted headed or the palipitations and rapid heart beat. My insurance won t pay for metoprolol succ er any more and now i would need to try a new medicine. Don t know what to think just want to feel normal again...without the light headness.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012