High blood pressure. Taking Losakind. Unable to have sex after taking Nebistar. What to do?

I am 45 year male, suffring from high blod presure from last eight years. earliear i am taking Losakind H tab twice a day but my lower reading of blood presure is always above 110 and last month my doctor change th medicin and give me Nebistar SA one daily. but after taking this medicin my sex life is finish, I am always an agresive partner in sex but after taking this medicin I even donot able to do sex, please advise what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013