High blood pressure. Headache, dizziness, nausea. Family history of hypertension and stroke. Should I seek medical help?

My blood pressure was 140/110 at work the other day, I had a bad headache and felt dizzy and nauseous. i have a strong family history of hypertensinsion and strokes. I am female age 44 years old, my blood pressure is in the 140/95 norm at the moment and oly drops when I completely lay in bed and rest. I have a busy lifestyle and have lost 2 stone in weight. I try to eat healthy and exercise. Should I seek medical help!!! Thanks CB
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012