High SGPT levels. On steroids, sinus medication. History of alcoholism. Extensive liver damage?

Hi..I recently had bloodwork done and had a SGPT level of 125. The week before my blood test, I did take some steroid pills and OTC Advil Sinus due to a sinus issue for about a week before I did the blood test. I am 5 10 220lb and doctor has already advised me to exercise and change my diet which I am doing due to weight gain , yet I also drink alcohol occasionally...mostly on the weekends, and sometimes I drink a lot on weekends. The nurse called me with my results and told me not to be overly alarmed because it could be due to meds or a virus and to reduce my alcohol consumption. I guess what I am wondering, how bad is a level of 125, could the steroids and OTC Sinus medicines have caused a spike and how concerned should I be as far as any liver damage may be concerned.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012