High SGPT and SGOT levels. Ultrasound scan report showing thicker wall of urinary bladder. Hepatitis B test advised. What to do?

Dear Dr... My SGPT level 109 & SGOT level 70 Since 2 weeks I am taking anti-biotic for UTI, & the test has been made after 1 week of taking such anti-biotic medicine.. As per USG report - thicker inner wall of urinary bladder Still my urine color is yellow, specially on morning... Still I have some UTI symptoms.. Dr. also advised for Hepatitis B test Please Advice xxxxx
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013