High SGOT, SGPT levels. What kind of diet would help in normalizing the levels?

My SGOT is 88 and SGPT is 78. I don t drink, neither smoke . I love deep fried foods, but take it not more than twice a week. around 150 grams at a time. Besides that I take Red meat (mutton) twice a month but not more than 150 grams at a time. I eat egg not more than 2 in a week. Please suggest the food and medicine to reduce my SGOT and SGPT. I admit that I also eat less vegetables, but I like to have potatoes, cabage, beans, peas, cauliflower , carrot.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012