High ESR and CRP rate, rash on forehead, chest, back, zyrtec, fever, loose stool, high blood pressure

I have a high ESR and CRP rate. (I do not have the exact numbers, however, this is what the person who called and told me my blood test results advised me this morning. I have a rash on my forehead , chest and back that has not gotten better with zyrtec or other types of medications (ongoing for 6 months). In addition, I have been very fatigued, have been running a low grade fever (around 100 degrees) off and on. I have been having bowel problems (very loose stools) for quite some time. 41 year old female. Blood pressure has also been elevated. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012