High ESR & Creatinine. Which medicines to take in such condition ?

Hello sir, my Dad is 62 yrs and slightly fat with weight of 102. he is having type II diabetes malitus. Last day we had a checkup and got the ESR upto 125. urine test & blodd test were normal. in Biochemistry test serum creatinine was found upto 1.70mg/dl. blood urea was found 56mg/dl. Also there wre found few small stones in Gall Bladder. It was written in report that there is chronic cholecystitis with cholelithiasis with fatty liver with prostatomegaly of grade 1. He also bears some pain in abdomen. Kindly help me understand the situation. what preventive can be done? Is there any other disease? which medicines to take in such condition? we have tried glynase, tazloc, tamsulin, rinifol,rebagen, vermisol, celestone, rozavel, olvance,foldart, nephrocap and is currently taking these medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011