High BP with diabetes. Had angina pain. Why is there lack of breath and itching?

Dr. my dad is 58 yrs old and he is suffering from diabetes since 15 yrs. 5yrs back he became the patient of high blood pressure . its been 2 yrs he is suffering from kidney problem. initially his creatinine level was 1.8-2.8 and urea was around 70. but this year in the month of march he got an angina pain and got admitted to the hospital twice. his stress echo suggested he has minor blockage in his artery . his creatnine reached to the level of 5.3. but with the controlled diet and regular medication his creatinine got reduced to 3.8 last month. doctors said they cannot do engiography of the heart since his kidney is deteoriating and it might cause kidney failure. just a week back we got his medical test and now his creatinine is 5.3 and urea is 102. also his heamoglobin is 7.9. his choleatrol levels are fine. now the doctors have suggested him to get espogen 4000iu. one of our family doctor is saying he should take espogen 2000iu. we are confused? what to do? his weight is 48.5 kg. his blood sugar level is 70(f) and around 200(pp). his bp is around 140/70. he complains about lack of breath, stoppage while urinating, pain in back bone, and sometimes itiching. is this the time to take dialysis treatment. or we should go for transplantation?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012