High BP, uric acid concentration in blood plasma. Used repace H, lorsartan. Will I be okay?

I have used Repace H (losartan 50 mg + hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg) for 1 year as initial dose for high blood pressure. In recent days, my uric acid concetration in blood plasma was 7,3 mg/dl and I feel pain in my knee and fingers (but I don not have GOUT symptoms). I am female, 50 years old, do not have any other diseases except Tricuspid Regurgitation (2/4). I knew that hydrocholorothiazide can cause high uric acid in blood and can develop to GOUT symptoms. Now I want to use lorsartan 50 mg only to reduce the affect of hydrochlorothiazide and I will check my blood pressure everyday to adjust the dose. Is it possible for me to do so. Thank you very much in advance for your advice.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013