High BP, tremor in right arm. What do you think is the cause of high BP?

Hi , My wife has high blood pressure that we need to "accurately monitor as she has tremors in her right arm" I believe (husband) that these tremors reveal themselves at the high diastolic times + 100-160 although I am having a hard time believing the readings from life source blood pressure device. What would you recommend as a most accurate device as "I believe that the high blood pressures are the cause of her tremors in her right arm" Regards, John Schuetz
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013