High BP, taking prosan 50, betalok 25. Problems in sex life, Suggestions?

hi doctor,
i am 32 years old, & i am a high blood pressure patient, from last 2 months i am taking prosan 50 at night and betalock 25 in the mornig, i am also taking patonix 20 for acidity from last 4 years. now i am facing problem in my sex life, my penis is not strong enough in sex time, and sex timing is reduce, how can i feel better in sex life. can i take any sexual medicine? but how it possible? i have high blood pressure, please give me good suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013