High BP, taking number of caps. What harmful effects it may cause? Can i ask a doctor online?

My daughter is taking serious amounts of PM meds such as Goody s PM and Advil PM every night. Also she has a prescription for Lortab 5 mg / 325 and has been taking too many of those for years. In addition, she has found some Tramadol that she has now added to her list and she is prescribed amitriptylene and takes that too! I have talked to her and she is not listening. Is there anything you can say that will make her believe me when I tell her she is killing herself through her liver or kidneys and could even have a heart attach because of this. She has high BP and does not take her RX for that on a regular basis.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013