High BP, suffered with intense headache post stroke, suspicion of gastric problem. On Adventec, Concor, normal CT scan. Suggestion?

sir i am 45 years old lady..i am suffering from BP problem since 4 years. and taking medicine adventec for that but cannot control now also starts concor january while sitting in office i have a stroke(a current like situation)that lasts only for a second or i immediately change my position and get up.and i was ok...but after that i have roaming pains in my head..they starts and stops by itself...i have done CT scan for that but it clear....i am very muvh distrub due to them and cannot concentrate on any work..doctors said that it was gastric problem..please answer me soon..thanks
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012