My mother is 67 and had been under medication for high BP . The BP level was increased to 130/190 two days back and therefore usual tablet (2.5 mg, amlodipine ) has been taken 3 times a day instead at night only as a precaution until we consult the usual cardiologist on Monday might. Even though BP level has come down yesterday, now it has raised again to 117/194. Should I take any immediate precautions or can I wait till Monday night (30 Hours from now)? Please advice.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012