High BP since childhood. Taking concor2, stalopm, weight increased, normal diet. Recommendations?

hi my name is mubasheer iam having highbloodpressure since one and half year and iam using concor2.5mg tablet.last year ifeel disorder in my heartbeat and iam taking stalopam weight increases alot .previously i was 83kg it increases upto 103kg with in one year.iam feeling very diet is very normal. i want to know which tablet increase my weight stalopam or concor tablet.. my blood pressure was130/78.or rarely 140/80..
thanking you bye............
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013