High BP pills, on insulin. Why nauseated every morning? Laser surgery okay?

Hi, I was wondering about my moms condition. My mom is 54yrs old, Diabetic taking insulin intra needles also on high blood pressure pills, water pills and takes gravol regularly for nausea .....My mom wakes up nauseated every morning and swollen in the face, arms and legs could this be a reaction to the medications together or is it possible something else could be happening? P.S: additional note my mom has and is under going laser eye surgery to remove cataracts possibly brought on by her diabetes. Is this possible?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012