High BP, over weight, have allergies, phobic, heart races, shoulder blade pain. Have Asthma?

hi, I am 42 overweight , I am not sure if i am hypertensive. every time I go into the doctors office I ve read high on the blood pressure monitors and when i try to do it myself it reads high but the machines make me panic. being squeezed on the arm like that freaks me out.. so not sure if i just have a phobia against being squeezed or if something is going on. I don t smoke . I have allergies. I have an allergy to cats and live with three of them. 3 weeks ago I was cleaning out the spare room. there was a large box that I needed to get to the basement. It was empty but big. I ran down teh stairs with it than ran up all three flights of stairs. My heart was beating fast (but probably in the normal fast category for running up and down three flights of stairs , (for me) and I had a really hard time catching my breath. it took a few minutes it seemed like. or at least a minute it seemed like a long time. Then when my heart was back to normal and my breath was caught up I had a pain in my right lower shoulder blade. It lasted another day. It hurt when breathing in or touching it. should I be concerned? does it sound like heart probs or asthma?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012