High BP, nosebleed, vomiting, high body temperature. Cause?

I just had a strange health episode that no one understands.
I was jtreated in ER for hypothermia intravenously. I also had high blood pressure (200/175)with a little bleeding from the nose while mine is usually 120/60. The episode started quickly with vomiting, high body temperature but within 1/2 hour temperature down to 33.4.C. Tests at ER showed higher than normal lactate levels and low insulin which stablized later, and the blood pressure went down quite a bit.
They gave up trying to figure out the cause but one suspect is an idiosyncratic allergic reaction between apo-amoxi clavulin and nabilone. An exposure to yeast ( I used it for the first time to make bread).
I'd like to prevent reoccurances so any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013