High BP, feel uneasiness on taking petril beta at night. Can I take stamlo beta at night?

Hello,Doctor, I am a 48 year female, I underwent hysterectomy three months ago. Before the operation my BP was normal. My doctor advised me to take Stamlo Beta after the surgery, but I did not take it. After a month I started to feel uneasy and my BP escalated to 160/100 during many occasions. So on the advise of my local doctor I started using BP tablets again. I started using X-met-SR for Sugar . I am taking Stamlo beta in the morning now. At night I am advised to take petril beta but it is making me more uneasy during day time . Can i take stamlo beta in the night too? Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012