High BP, diagnosed with FSGS, have healed a hematoma due to nicked blood vessel after kidney biopsy. Is it safe to smoke marijuana?

I recently had a kidney biopsy and there was a few complications. They nicked a blood vessel and I had a hematoma that was bleeding for a day. I had another ultra sound about a week ago and it showed that it had shrunk and stopped leaking. I m feeling much better now and the hematoma site no longer has any pain. Is it ok for me to smoke marijuana? I also take high blood pressure meds and have been diagnosed with fsgs (hence the biopsy)
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012