High BP, cholesterol. No improvement after taking Candesartan, Pravaz. SGPT high. How to control?

Hi.Im 24 yeaRS old and last year I experienced a shoot up in my blood pressure . I checked my Lipid Profile and I have a high cholesterol ..The doctor gave me Candesartan and Pravaz. I took Pravaz for one month and Candesartan up to the present. I haven t visit my doctor yet.But Just today I checked my Lipid Profile and it is still the same with high cholesterol.Shocking thing my Triglyceride before was norman but now it s way above normal level and my sgpt level from 64 goes up to 124..I broke my diet because more food for the holiday.Please help me doctor
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012