High BP, breathing machine, heart functioning 15%, infected lungs. Survival?

I have a cousin that is in the hospital as of April 3,2012 due to high blood pressure she was unable to breathe on her own but was fully alert and the only thing is that she needed the breathing machine cause she could not get enough oxygen that’s what doctors said I was talking to her she was righting on a paper that she felt good and wanted the breathing machine off the doctors did not know why she was not breathing then they operated on her on Saturday and now the doctors say that everyone should prepare that she only has maybe a few hours to live her heart is only functioning 15 % and her lungs are infected and are not functioning,. Can she still live or does she have to be disconnected from life support?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012