High BP after knee replacement surgery. Taking losartan and heart pills. How to stop medications?

HOW CAN i STOP TAKING LOSARTAN AND OTHER HEART PILL LIKE DILTIAZEM? THIS PILLS WERE GIVEN AFTER A KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY I WAS GIVEN VARIOUS PAIN PILLS AND BLOOD THINER THEN THE BLOOD PRESSURE WENT UP. THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE I BELIEVE THIS WAS CAUSE BY ALL THE MED DURING SURGERY. ALSO, AT SURGERY A BLOCK NERVE MEDICATION WAS GIVEN EXCEPT ONE THE FORGOT TO GIVE ME SO PAIN INCREASED AND OF COURSE BLOOD PRESSURE INCREASED.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012