High BP after AAA stent grafts placed. Increased Lisinopril dosage. Coincidence?

I was on lisinopril 2.5 then 5 mg s for four months. My BP was getting better. Was around 170/90 then around 135/70 to 142/72. After i had AAA stent grafts done over 3 months ago my BP has been crazy high since. 150 or more/120. My PCP just upped my lisinopril to 20 mg s. My vascular surgeon said my BP rise had nothing to do with my surgery. Just a coincidence or what ? Something is very odd here. Will try the new dosage of meds. and my Dr. (PCP) wants a daily record of my BP for one week straight after being on it for 2 weeks.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012