High BP. On cotareg. Side effects includes cough and thick saliva? Why dizziness?

Good day I am a 35 year old male.Being on a 24 monitor indicating my BP to be 195/135. I recently visited a Cardiologist who had changed my Prexum Tablet to Cotareg 160mg. The change from Prexum to Cotagree was the side effect of coughing and thick saliva . But since on Meds I have noticed No more erections be it Morning or night also I have multiple sores in and around the inside of my mouth Yes the dizziness is there and my day shuts down more earlier than usual. Also, I do have a history of Hypertension in my family and being Self employed also adds to my Hypertension. I have come to realisation that I will have to live with this Chronic Problem but taking these meds is now becoming more stressfull Please assist in tjhis regard
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012