High ALT and AST and mild fatty liver, can you please suggest

Hello I am 31 years old. my weight is 68 kg and height is 5 4 . I have some problems of sweating in hand palms, blurred vision , dried mouth and weakness. Recently I had liver function test which shows my ALT and AST level is high. they are 133 u/l and 58 u/l respectively. Alkaline Phosphatase is 102 u/l. My USG shows mild fatty liver . I used to take Simbastatin tablet to reduce my cholesterol level. My LDL is also quite high 143mg/dl. can you please suggest that what is my current liver condition. I dont smoke or drink. what measures should I take?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011