Herpes, have persistent reddish patch on the leg that has itchy feeling on rise in body temperature, diagnosed as Erythema Nodosum. no relief with medicines. What can be done?

I developed a reddish patch on the outer side of my lower left leg. It was not painful, but it had a funny itchy feeling each time my body temperature increased like when I slept with blankets on (my country is very cold!). I went to a skin clinic where I was told it was Erythema Nodosum (I don t know what this is!!!). I used all mediation that was given. The pain went away but the darkness lingers on, with adhoc itchiness whenever it s hot. Just for your info Doctor, I have been diagnosed with herpes (I had vaginal lessions), I also take medication each time I get a bout but both conditions do not go away. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012