Hepatitis C, pale yellow stools. Caused by cashew nuts?

Hi, I have been suffering from Hep C for over 12 years. Im a 61 yr old woman. I have been on a raw vegan diet for three wks. over the past three days my stools have changed in colour. They are pail yellow. on the diet i consume a lot of nuts , mainly cashew. could this be the possible cause or could it be something more sinister. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Pale yellow stools are caused by many other factors which are important. It cannot be simply attributed simply to your diet rich in nuts.

I personally think that is more related to your liver condition as you have significant medical history of getting a liver related issue. Please do not neglect and get evaluated for this.

Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.