Hematochezia, acute or subacute salvoitic eclampsia, symptoms of rubella. Is this correct?

I have just been given this answer by someone that told me they were a doctor when I asked them please give us the symptoms that present to determine rubella? DO NOT quote me on this, as it has been a while since I dabbled in this field, had any patient contact. That said, as regards the presentation of rubella in young adult males , I believe the classic exanthem is followed by hematochezia, and subsequently, acute on subacute salvoitic eclampsia . What is he saying?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012