Helped to masturbate, touched self much later in the day. Can this lead to pregnancy?

about. a week ago me and my boyfriend were just having fun and I helped him masturbate and a little bit got on a finger , it wasnt a big glob or anything,I remember wiping it off on his pants b wash my hands and then I went home,and I forgot to wash my hands I was watching TV for about an hour and that night I touched myself, is it true that dry sperm is dead sperm?and could I get pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

Thanks for writing in

Can understand your concern, but for your information, sperm in the ejaculate remains live for few hours only

And it is not easy for the sperm to travel to the uterus that easy though not impossible

In any case use a urine pregnancy kit to rule out pregnancy

Anyway better take care always

Hope this helps
Do write back in case of concern