Heavy smoker, have breathing problems while sleeping. Scheduled for teeth removal under IV sedation. Am I at higher risk during surgery ?

Hello I m scheduled tomorrow morning to get about 11 teeth removed and being put under iv sedation . To this point i haven t been asked any questions about medical history or drug use. I m a heavy cigarette smoker(a pack a day or 2), I also smoke on average 1 marijuana cigar a day. I ve smoked 4 or 5 cigarettes today already. I also sometimes have breathing problems when i sleep. My question is am I at higher risk from suffering any serious complications during surgery, Do you think the anesthesiologist will reschedule the surgery upon hearing my smoking habits. Any and all answers are appreciated, I M VERY NERVOUS ABOUT HAVING SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS OR EVEN DEATH...... PLEASE GET BACK WITH ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013