Heavy hair fall, hemoglobin and thyroid tests normal. Prescribed anaphare, proanagen tablet, Tugain gel. Will they fetch good results?

Hi, I am 26 yrs old, without any health history. Still I am losing hair. My haemoglobin count and thyroid test are ok. I consulted Kosmoderma clinic and they have suggested me to apply Amexidil or Tugain gel, use anaphare shampoo and take proanagen tablet once everyday...Though they could state the actual reason fro hairfall. Should I use these gels? Will it really help?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012