Heavy cart ran over big toe, using neosporin bandaids, ibuprofen, nail turning yellow, bottom has brown substance with white specs, does not hurt to touch. What should be done?

I work at a home improvement warehouse and one of our heavy blue carts ran over my big toe about 3 weeks ago. I was taking some ibuprofen to keep the swelling down and clear liquid used to come out of the top or side of my nail. I was putting neosporn bandaides on it every day so I could work, but now the nail is turning yellowish towards the top, and the bottom is raising like a bubble with a dark brown substance with some white specks. What is my next step? It does not hurt to touch.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012