Heavy bleeding from vagina after drinking, cramps. Bled continuously for 8 months after abortion. Inter related? Suggestions?

Hi ive realized that after everytime i drink i bleed from the vagina . Im not to sure wether that is podsible from alcohol or not.. I dont drink often maybe one to two times a month and ill bleed for two weeks heavily and when i mean heavy i mean when i sit in the toilette it all just flows out and colors the whole toilette bowl. My period is very irregular. Ot hurts some times.too like really bad cramp . And this only started happening about a year ago when i had my abortion when.i did ave that i bled for 8 months straight after my abortion so i dont know if that could have something to do.with it.. What is this bkeeding and burning wfter i drink? Sorry bout spelling using mobile. Thanks hopefully u.can help cause i do not have a health car to go see a docter
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer