Heavy belching, flatulence. Normal results for endoscopy, chest X-ray showed spots on lungs. Lung cancer?

Hi can you help me. My dad is 45 years old and has been suffering from gas for around 4 months, belching all the time. He takes tablets but they dont work. He had a camera in his stomach and everything was fine, They sent him for a chest xray and a shadow was spotted on his luncg. He has a CT scan tomorrow. Is it likely to be caner, and is belching related to lung cancer? What stage would this occur?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012