Heaviness in legs, difficulty in walking since bio-indentical hormone therapy. Done liver and yeast cleanse. Any thoughts?

I have been on bioidentical hormone therapy for a year now. This past summer I was on too much progesterone and testosterone . I began having tingling and numbess all over my entire body. My doctor thought it was yeast overgrowth--put me on a liver cleanse and a yeast cleanse. THe tingling/numbness has dimished some (as I am now on lower doeses of hormoens as well),. But I still wake up many morning with legs that feel heavy and hard to walk on. I am also hypoglycemic. I bascially live on meat and vegetables, very litte if no fruit, no carbs (outside vegetable carbs). I also used to work out, now I don t hardly do anything, because I am too weak. Any thoughts on the achy tired legs.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012