Heaviness in head, ear drum has gone a little behind. All other test normal. Any home remedy ?

Hi my name is AAAAA i having heaviness in head since some days, i have seen a ENT and also done some test of audiology earring is proper but drum has gone little behind , ( CT Scan , sugar and blood test , the same was report has no problem ) but the heaviness has not yet gone ear pains, I work on the PC from 10 am to 7 pm, doctor has given me tablets solopose 0.5, I am also taking stem ( vaporizers ) pls help any other home remedy
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012