Heaviness in chest,breastbone area,heaviness and pain in right arm,numbness in hand,pulsating feeling in head,salty taste in mouth,blood test normal

Hi, I started with one sympton and keep getting more. Started with a heavy feeling in my chest, breastbone area. Then my right arm felt heavy and painful for weeks. I would wake up at night any my hand would be numb. Once I moved it, it would wake up Then the next symptom appeared week or two later, pulsating (like a heartbeat ) in my head. This pulsating started after I would finish a fitness class. Now the latest sympton, salty taste in my mouth. I am a fitness instructor and teach five to six classes a week. I have had some blood work done and was told it was fine. I have been taking anti inflamatory pills, since that arms are not as bad however still not back to normal. I had an EKG done, don t have the official results back from the cardiologist however a Doctor read looked at the EKG and said it looked ok. When I am teaching I have no problem with breathing or energy level . Thanks for reading, hope you can help
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012