Heaviness in chest, breathing problem. ECG, echo normal. What's the problem ?

HELLO DOCTOR I M 41 YRS OF AGE , GONE OPERATED IN 1993 FOR ASD CLOSURE , LAST 1.5 YEARS BACK FEELING HEAVINESS IN CHEST , FACING PROBLEM IN BREATHING , FEELS EXCERSION WHILE RUNNING , ON STAIRS , SOME TIMES IN NIGHT AT 2.00-3.00 AM I WAKE UP FROM SLEEP FEELING HEAVINESS IN CHEST DISCOMFORT IN BREATHING IT HAPPENS FOR 20-30 MINT THEN IT BECOME NORMAL WHICH CREATE NEGATIVITY IN MY MIND SHOWN TO 4-5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS ALL SAY THERE IS NOTHING RELATED TO HEART , DONE ECHO CARDIOGRAPHY 2 TIMES 2-3 MONTHS BACK DOCTORS SAY ECHO IS NORMAL , PLZ HELP ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND HOW TO GET RID OF IT , NOT CONCENTRATING MY MIND IN WORK & FAMILY, MY BP IS 140/90 AND IM TAKING ONE NEBISTAR-5mg DAILY , CHECK MY SUGAR WHICH IS 107 , CHK CHOLESTRAL LAST YEAR REPORT R NORMAL, ECG DONE 2 TIMES SHOWS RBBB dRAW BACK FROM MY SIDE ARE : I DRINK LESS WATER 3 GLASS OF WATER DURING MEAL ONLY , WALKING IS ALMOST NIL , DOCTOR M I SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY OR SOME TIME OF HEART PROBLEM ONE THING MORE WHAT DOES ECOS HOWS ABT OUR HEART (means what type of problems we can diagonse from ECHO test. thanking u
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013