Heaviness in chest. Relaxed when burped. Stool problem. What might be the reason?

Dear Sir,there is heaviness in my chest very often and whenever I burp or fart i feel relaxed..this is happening from last 2 months .I had all my blood profile get tested and it was all normal, my pressure are normal,some time feel heaviness on the back just below shoulder ....also have stool problem from last 2 month...always have to go washroom atleast 2 to 3 times ....can u please suggest what might be the reason
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012